What if there was an easy to use tool that could help treat/heal acne, erase fine lines, minimize dark circles, shrink pores, and even reduce cellulite? Good news is there is in fact one!
We've been learning about High Frequency Machines and we have been instantly captivated by it. It's a magic beauty wand that could fix almost anything. They are big in spa's and used by professionals, but are also available for private use as well and it has been recommended over and over again by many beauty bloggers.
The High Frequency Machine uses an alternating current/Tesla pulse current and Violet Rays. The technology it uses is the original discovery invented by Nikola Tesla back in the 1800's. It was originally used to treat antibacterial infections before antibiotics were invented, and helped expedite the healing process of wounds. It wasn't until the 1980's that it became widely used in spa's throughout North America for cosmetic healing purposes.
How do I use High Frequency?
You can follow these instructions on how to use the High Skin Therapy treatment:
It’s safe for everyday use. You can spend up to 20 minutes a day using it! Or just treat areas as necessary.
- Thoroughly wash and dry your face.
- Insert the electrode into the wand and turn it on.
- Turn the dial up on the wand until you feel a slight tingling sensation. You should feel it, but it should not be painful.
- Move the wand over your face in circular motions, working on each area for no more than three to five minutes. You can also ‘spark’ the acne by tapping the tip of the wand on it a few times, and then move in the circular motion again.
- Once you’ve hit all the spots you need to, finish by applying your serum and moisturizer.
What about skin tightening and cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition characterized by dimpled appearance of skin, especially on the thighs, abdomen and upper arms. Though this condition can affect anybody, it is more common in women. According to a recent study, about 80 percent of women are suffering from cellulite.
These orange peel-looking lumps rarely pose any health risk; but they do not look aesthetically pleasing. Most of the people seeking cellulite treatment go for it for cosmetic reasons. If you are also a victim of these unsightly lumps then fret not. There are numerous treatment options available to help you eliminate cellulite and get a smoother skin. The latest non-surgical skin tightening technique used for cellulite treatment nowadays is Radio Frequency Treatment. The procedure uses high frequency waves to break cellulite lumps.
Following are some salient features of high frequency cellulite treatment:
- It is non-invasive
- It involves minimal discomfort
- It has virtually no side effects
- It does not require any downtime
- It does not cause skin to sag or droop after cellulite removal
- It can be used for treating any area of the body including face, neck, arms, abdomen, thighs and buttocks
Get now our highly reviewed High Skin Therapy device here at Venus Glam. You can use it to zap any stubborn pimples (including cystic ones), help grow your hair longer and prevent any small lines from forming.
High Frequency before and after
“Energy-based devices such as those that deliver electrical energy, electromagnetic energy, or laser-light energy have been widely used as an alternative to topical and oral therapies for acne lesions and acne scars,” Dr. Neil Sadick, M.D., a dermatologist with Sadick Dermatology in New York City, said.
Check our client review related to anti-acne use:
"I personally notice a significant difference in my skin when using high-frequency. Some estheticians and dermatologists back the treatment for breakouts. Consult your dermatologist before picking getting high-frequency to treat any form of acne, especially if you plan to use an at-home tool."